The LawBase Scholarship Award
We are proud to announce that we are sponsoring a scholarship of $1,000 to an individual student to help with their financial needs for their educational goals.
This scholarship is especially meaningful to the LawBase family as it is geared to specifically helping law students who have been adopted. The founders of LawBase have personally had adoption and foster care as a big part of their lives and developed this scholarship to continue to help adoptees on their journey in life.
Who Is Eligible?
- U.S. law students who have been adopted.
- All candidates must be accepted at or attending a 4-year college program with the intention of pursuing a legal degree OR accepted at or attending an ABA-accredited law school within the United States.
- All candidates will also be required to submit a copy of their most current transcript reflecting a minimum 2.6 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an essay of 1,000-1,200 words describing how adoption has framed their drive to achieve and has given them an advantage or disadvantage on reaching their goals.
- Candidates must include their full name, physical address, email address and phone number among their application materials.
- Only emailed submissions will be considered.
- Only Word or PDF attachments will be accepted.
- Proof of attendance or acceptance at an accredited school as outlined above.
- Proof of a minimum 2.6 GPA from the school you currently attend or most recently attended (copy of official transcript is sufficient).
Scholarship Award: $1,000
- The LawBase Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student to be used toward tuition, books or housing at an accredited U.S. undergraduate college program or law school.
- All applications must be received by email on or before March 31, 2022.
- Winners will be announced within 30 days of the application deadline.
- Please submit all applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants agree by submitting an application that LawBase may post essays and any images provided by the applicants on all affiliated firm websites and/or social media platforms.
- Please submit any questions to: email@example.com.