Legal Project Management (LPM) Framework
LawBase and LegalShift have partnered to integrate the award-winning Legal Project Management (LPM) framework, BakerManage®, into LawBase.
Law firm attorneys and in-house counsel often struggle with being able to gather critical information, process it quickly and determine the best approaches while responding to new developments. Through this partnership, the BakerManage LPM framework can be added to LawBase making it the most robust case and matter management system on the market. Now attorneys can implement LPM processes, resulting in greater transparency, better communication and proactive management of the business side of legal matters on behalf of clients.
With the LPM module added to LawBase, users will have access to:
- A proven LPM workflow
- Project planning and statement of work development
- Team roles and responsibilities definition
- Legal spend and matter estimating tools
- Budget monitoring and change order tracking
- Status report templates
- Enhanced data capture to support alternative pricing
- Workflows to promote collaborative client and team communications
- A process for capturing improvements or opportunities for future innovation
This partnership brings clients an LPM methodology that has been implemented across thousands of legal matters and is proven to achieve significant cost savings and efficiencies for legal teams and their clients. The LPM software is available as an integrated module of LawBase or as a stand-alone product.